External Finance Director (CFO)
In the era of the current, dynamically changing economic realities, an enterprise often needs a person competent in
the field of multi-level financial analysis. However, hiring someone with the right competencies is usually time-consuming
and a formidable job and significant expense. Additionally, such demand is often sinusoidal, i.e. it
is necessary for the needs of a specific project or within a predefined period of time.
In order to meet the above-mentioned
KRTP offers a CFO service by the hour.
As part of the service, we offer, among others:
- Budgeting and forecasting future cash flows.
- Identifying and quantifying key performance indicators (KPIs - key performance indicators) and implementing their management model
- Building individual analytical (controlling) tools for the needs of each client, taking into account the market benchmark.
- Optimizing liquidity as well as negotiating and representing in relations with financial institutions (commercial, cooperative banks, loan funds, EU funds, etc.)
- Support in planning, evaluation and implementation of investment projects.
In order to maintain maximum transparency, each cooperation process is preceded by due diligence, as part of which we identify all challenges that may arise at a later stage of cooperation.Ask for contact